Moipu stump handling (utility model:8725)
Moisio Forest Oy has pantented a stump (urea) handling system which works on guillotine grapples.
- The urea is sprayed along the edges of the cutting blades when the blades are beginning to open (after the cutting process)
- While opening the blades leave socket in the wood. This allows the urea to get to the stump
- The process achieves determined coverage of the stump. The loss of the urea is also very little.
- Fast and accurate method for spreading the urea
- Can also be mounted on old Moipu – energy heads
- When used with IQAN – head control system the process can be automated (user friendly)